Friday, December 26, 2008

It has been happy xmas and happy boxing, because:

i. i had a nice time being with my family on Christmas day, shopping for my dad’s new year cloth (LOL).

ii. i got xmas n birthday n friendship n you-know-what presentssss from iris. i'm like...ohmygod. i’m touched. really.

iii. i text *cfo (not that CFO) telling him i’m not going to his post-xmas gathering thing ‘coz i’m too lazy (to travel) & too tired, and he is totally fine with it instead of forcing me to go /& making me feel guilty if i’m not going.

iv. i’m approaching CIQ in JB and received my brother’s msg that says
“i w8 u at caltex..”
me: =D

v. i had a hair cut (like again?! lolx). so did mom.

vi. had a little catch up with iris about their venture in SG on xmas day. we always never get to finish our chat and it reached my home! lolx.

vii. my dad says my mom’s new hairdo is nice and cute for more than 1 time. lolx. that’s sooooo sweet.

viii. i got this 4-petals paper flower thingy from *cfs. and it’s blue color somemore. -sweeeet-. eh *lbidivo, how? the blue roses you promised – I never receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment